Getting in touch
Avenue Louise 475 – Box 13
+32 2 643 6000
- Number of employees unknown
Amrop advises the world's most dynamic, agile organizations on identifying and positioning Leaders For What's Next - adept at working across borders, in markets around the world.
With 84 offices in 57 countries, Amrop is one of the world's largest retained executive search partnerships. Amrop is a member of the World Economic Forum Community of Global Growth Companies.
Tweets from Amrop:
- "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face," Mike Tyson famously said. In today's tough environment, h… https://t.co/G3PjKkCKpA - 07 apr 2021
- Why does #maritime need a new breed of leader? Thomas Hofer, co-leader of Amrop’s new global #shipping practice, su… https://t.co/gKNKKOZesd - 09 maa 2021
- Adam Saunders and Kevin Kimber, Managing Director at BlackLine discuss how 'getting uncomfortable' is a unique lear… https://t.co/mRx01LJ2kR - 04 maa 2021
- Global Chair of Amrop @annikafarin welcomes Amrop’s new global #shipping practice. https://t.co/gigvac4uWt… https://t.co/xKXLaNfLI6 - 03 maa 2021