Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- Our #Management MSc and Management and Corporate #Sustainability MSc students took part in the Game of Life 2050 wh… https://t.co/c2fXG1Qtht - 19 jan 2020
- Tune into our @cranfieldalumni 's new podcast series to learn from the ideas and experiences of fellow alumni. 🎙️🎧 https://t.co/89PtnEPPon - 16 jan 2020
- Do you want to work as a manager in the air transport industry? The @CranfieldCATM are holding a masterclass on 19-… https://t.co/L4tyiF6Nch - 15 jan 2020
- We are delighted to welcome our second cohort from @Metro_Bank onto our MSc programme in #Retail and #Digital… https://t.co/Roj9bNeopd - 14 jan 2020