Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- Do you have a curious mind? Are you looking for something new to listen to? Do you want to get inside the minds of… https://t.co/4C86IhJgv1 - 07 apr 2021
- 🎉 Congratulations to Team Unity who recently won £5,000 in the @Unilever Innovation Accelerator competition 🎉 Rea… https://t.co/unlpKiSJqT - 06 apr 2021
- Join our interactive webinar to learn what it’s like to study our world-leading Supply Chain Management master’s co… https://t.co/VbL0R5PlIW - 31 apr 2021
- Have a listen to our Alumni Matters miniseries with @patrickedunne (MBA 1985). In this miniseries Patrick discusses… https://t.co/pJvn3z9TGL - 29 maa 2021