Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- A fantastic day at the launch of the 21st Female #FTSEWomen Board Report. Thank you to Professor Sue Vinnicombe and… https://t.co/0ml9IDkel4 - 10 jul 2019
- As a supplement to the female FTSE Board Report 2019, this year’s Women to Watch has been released. Highlighting fe… https://t.co/TjlgLnBQjt - 10 jul 2019
- Our female FTSE Board Report 2019 has been released! Although taking a step closer towards the target of 33% by 202… https://t.co/IbmBvanrce - 10 jul 2019
- Meet The Master’s Graduate Who Took Heineken Into The Circular Economy: Ricardo Weigend took a year out from his jo… https://t.co/RR6s7H3qM7 - 03 jul 2019