Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- We had a wonderful day at #Cranfieldventure yesterday! Thank you to everyone that could join us, it was great to se… https://t.co/VvmDCzSZvb - 16 mei 2019
- Final panel of #cranfieldventure #ventureday #entreprenuership @Barclays @TomorrowsJRNY @expandly @BettanyCentre https://t.co/xJ6ATk82Iu - 15 mei 2019
- Great to welcome Chris Ford from @SmithWilliamson talking about the importance of developing AI, investment and te… https://t.co/93w2JehGf0 - 15 mei 2019
- Our next #ventureday panel are discussing the development of funding moonshots and alternative finance landscapes… https://t.co/VJ1lUjoeEG - 15 mei 2019