Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- 📢 Calling all current students! Did you know you could receive a scholarship of £8,000 to continue your studies on… https://t.co/O03PxHYHSt - 21 jul 2021
- Social procurement is about generating social value through the purchase of goods and services and the Buy Social C… https://t.co/m9IYA9Owyr - 19 jul 2021
- Our very own @dremmaparry has been speaking to @Telegraph about how the pandemic has changed the world of work for… https://t.co/sSX1dKpy6G - 08 jul 2021
- Current student, Emmanuel, reflects on our guest speaker event “Climate Change and the Energy Transition: Building… https://t.co/cNvWmJUH63 - 07 jul 2021