Getting in touch
12 Richview Office Park Clonskeagh Road, Clonskeagh
+353 1 206 6700
- Number of employees unknown
MERC Partners is Ireland’s leading executive search consultancy – a ranking affirmed by The Economist Intelligence Unit. For four decades MERC Partners has specialised in the appointment, assessment and development of senior business leaders for many of the most notable Irish and international private sector, public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
In addition to its executive search / headhunting line of business, MERC Partners’ suite of client services also includes advertised selectin, leadership consulting, interim management, executive coaching and the identification and appointment of non-executive directors.
MERC Partners is the Irish member firm of IIC Partners Executive Search Worldwide, one of the Global Top 10 executive search groups. With 47 offices across 34 countries, IIC Partners provides MERC Partners with unrivalled global reach and the opportunity to exchange best practice and the latest innovations in executive search.
MERC Partners has been a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) for over 30 years, making it one of the longest standing member firms in Europe. The AESC is the worldwide professional association for the retained executive search and leadership consulting industry, promoting the highest professional standards through its industry recognised Code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines.
Tweets from MERC Partners:
- Excited about our future as part of @SpencerStuart, a leading global executive search and leadership advisory firm… https://t.co/100eyeIxuE - 08 jul 2019
- A big congrats to our colleague Ben Hall for winning Best Male Debater at #YoungMedVoices2030 https://t.co/4w187zKGWH - 04 jul 2019
- Ready to kick off this morning at #EnactusIRE19 https://t.co/3kO4Y1kzwb - 29 mei 2019
- A short video of the inspirational story of cancer scientist Dr John Lyons of #Astex Pharmaceuticals. @nuigalway 20… https://t.co/lLgazodLnO - 14 apr 2019