Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Warwick Business School (WBS) is the UK’s top provider of finance and business research and education. We have the ambition and the capability to become Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Our mission is to publish leading-edge research which has real impact; to produce world-class business leaders; and to provide a lifelong return on investment for students, alumni and partners.
As the largest department of the University of Warwick, we offer both excellent facilities and a prestigious reputation to students who come from around 120 countries to learn at undergraduate, masters, MBA, and PhD levels
Tweets from Warwick:
- Our WBS Careers Coaches share their thoughts on the most important skills an MSc graduate can take into their futur… https://t.co/vlDgH3kCxm - 13 apr 2021
- Apprehensive about your MBA application or interview? Chris Dale reflects on his experience of applying and intervi… https://t.co/Xfa1Rqhb9e - 12 apr 2021
- Companies must realise the power of diversity. Christian Stadler lends a hand to decipher why atypical CEOs have an… https://t.co/xS8s8E2Zkt - 12 apr 2021
- From UCAS applications to the nerve-racking wait for her A-level results, BSc Management student Cassylda shares he… https://t.co/wipxaz8tl7 - 11 apr 2021