Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Warwick Business School (WBS) is the UK’s top provider of finance and business research and education. We have the ambition and the capability to become Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Our mission is to publish leading-edge research which has real impact; to produce world-class business leaders; and to provide a lifelong return on investment for students, alumni and partners.
As the largest department of the University of Warwick, we offer both excellent facilities and a prestigious reputation to students who come from around 120 countries to learn at undergraduate, masters, MBA, and PhD levels
Tweets from Warwick:
- Fast grocery deliveries are likely to get more expensive. Professor John Colley explains why 👉… https://t.co/X22T6Wz1b3 - 24 mei 2022
- From studying at Rootes Learning Grid, to decompressing with competitions and sports gatherings organised by the Un… https://t.co/pRLdOjb3Zz - 24 mei 2022
- The Financial Conduct, Leadership and Ethics module, part of the wider Global Central Banking & Financial Regulatio… https://t.co/KIl8UBk33C - 24 mei 2022
- We are so proud to announce that Warwick Business School Alum Sarah Slack and current student Angel Zhou are winner… https://t.co/njeVYSZRTh - 23 mei 2022