Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Warwick Business School (WBS) is the UK’s top provider of finance and business research and education. We have the ambition and the capability to become Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Our mission is to publish leading-edge research which has real impact; to produce world-class business leaders; and to provide a lifelong return on investment for students, alumni and partners.
As the largest department of the University of Warwick, we offer both excellent facilities and a prestigious reputation to students who come from around 120 countries to learn at undergraduate, masters, MBA, and PhD levels
Tweets from Warwick:
- What could an Executive Diploma do for you? The work-life balance, facilities at The Shard and networking opportuni… https://t.co/gtHW8lAPAF - 22 jul 2021
- As a student, it can be difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle so we asked our undergraduate Chloe to share her… https://t.co/dIuVj2PObE - 21 jul 2021
- Being one of the youngest people in your department can be intimidating, but Elsie says our Global Banking MSc with… https://t.co/8NRpwaGEhm - 20 jul 2021
- From ice skating in the Cathedral ruins to careers events with course alumni, discover our ambassadors' course high… https://t.co/rcmONcZZ0L - 20 jul 2021