Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Warwick Business School (WBS) is the UK’s top provider of finance and business research and education. We have the ambition and the capability to become Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Our mission is to publish leading-edge research which has real impact; to produce world-class business leaders; and to provide a lifelong return on investment for students, alumni and partners.
As the largest department of the University of Warwick, we offer both excellent facilities and a prestigious reputation to students who come from around 120 countries to learn at undergraduate, masters, MBA, and PhD levels
Tweets from Warwick:
- Fight the power? Nick Chater explores the consequences of rebelling against society 👊 👉 https://t.co/tyLdoZW4Jj… https://t.co/kHZpaV5M6s - 30 maa 2020
- Attracting and retaining talent, delivering sustainable business growth and developing organisational agility. Read… https://t.co/1B7EFmV0Ot - 30 maa 2020
- Why do corporations think they can do well by doing harm? ☣️ 👉 https://t.co/Orh7WRsYHQ #coreinsights #strategy https://t.co/frZPBS9Z9O - 29 maa 2020
- 'There are ways to influence the outcome of any anti-trust review in a favourable way.' Jana Fidurmuc investigates… https://t.co/B22FhcEWjt - 26 maa 2020